re-ply 2.0 Corner Barrier
Compatible with re-ply 1.9 / 2.0 platform modules and roof frames, these precision-fabricated barriers lock together with secure bolted connections to create a safe, continuous barrier between your diners and passing traffic.
CHASSIS + CLADDING
The core of the barrier structure is a strong, resilient and rodent resistant recycled aluminum chassis. It is clad in a replaceable, customizable skin that can be tuned to your restaurant’s aesthetic needs. Optional planter inserts lift out for easy re-planting and access.
We ensure that our components meet or exceed current DOT standards.
- 18"D x 95"W x 32"H barrier
- Optional drop-in recycled HDPE planter 10"D x 36"W x 9"H
- Sealed, rat-proof aluminum chassis
- Recycled HDPE rat barrier below that seals against the street and prevents rats from accessing below
- Cutout in base to allow storm-water flow
- Freestanding with heavy duty zinc-plated steel adjustable feet.
- Space inside for sand bags per DOT requirements (sand bags are included)
- Reflectors / Reflective tape per DOT requirements
Fabricated to order. Current Lead Time 8 weeks (NYC Metro)